What is GetResponse?
It is all-in-one marketing software solution to grow your audience, engage with customers, sell your knowledge or boost online sales. No matter who you are, GetResponse has personalized tools for you.
REASON #1) Email Marketing
It’s very easy to build beautiful emails using the drag-and-drop email creator. GetResponse lets you design and sends pixel-perfect emails in a few clicks. You can use layouts and sections to build your message or get inspired with free professionally designed email templates to save time and resources. It also allows you to build custom segments based on specific criteria and use dynamic content for better personalization to deliver emails at your audience’s preferred time with the perfect timing tool. You can collect actionable data from your emails and track your email marketing campaign results in real-time through advanced email analytics. Take it all in with easy-to-digest graphs on the go with the GetResponse Mobile App.
Email Marketing Highlights:
- Newsletters: Send one-time email broadcasts with updates and special offers.
- Autoresponders: Create automated email sequences to follow up with and nurture your subscribers.
- Automation emails: Design and trigger action-based, automated emails to engage and sell.
- Automated blog digest: Increase your blog’s reach and share posts via email and on social media.
- Perfectly-timed emails: Deliver emails at the right time with Perfect Timing and Time Travel delivery tools.
- Transactional emails: With this paid add-on, you can use SMTP-triggered emails to send receipts or reminders.
REASON #2) Landing Pages
Get creative with a drag-and-drop editor and build your desired landing page in minutes or choose from 200+ professionally designed landing page templates for specific business goals. Move, resize, crop, group, colour, and reshape elements with ease to optimize your page for mobile devices.
Landing Pages Highlights:
- Add an SEO-optimized page title and meta description.
- Analyze your landing page’s performance with A/B testing, track the number of visits, clicks, and conversions.
- Integrate with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, and more.
- Make the most of your marketing efforts by combining GetResponse with all your third-party tools with integration tools.
- Track visitors data by adding analytics platforms with integrated remarketing tools like Facebook Pixel.
- Connect your online stores to sell products and services directly from landing pages.
3) Marketing Automation
Bring your ideal customer journey to life with a visual marketing automation builder that grows with your needs. Easily build your own automation or use prebuilt workflows for specific campaigns. With automation, you can welcome, win back, upsell, and deliver better customer experiences — automatically!
Marketing Automation Highlights:
- Capture and convert new leads.
- Automatically reach cart abandoners or recommend products your customers love.
- Add a personal touch to every message and campaign using robust customer data.
- Build marketing automation workflows based on customers’ data and behaviour.
- Use it to deliver personalized marketing experiences.
- Communicate with your audience with even greater precision using data stored in your account.
- Create automation events based on users’ behaviour.
- Take action based on selected conditions.
- Use filters for even more precise targeting.
- Track and rate customers actions to create custom segments based on specific data and criteria.
- Use an unlimited number of tags for better profiling.
REASON #4) Webinars
Host unlimited webinars that fit your business and take your business online with our no-download, easy-to-use webinar builder. Connect with your audience anywhere, anytime to increase conversions and engagement.
- Get a room for up to 1,000 live attendees
- Store up to 20 hours of webinar recordings
- Produce a world-class online experience
- Customize your webinar URL
- Enable registration
- Choose your subscription settings
- Start collecting new leads, hassle-free
- Share files in many formats and add YouTube videos to your presentation to enhance your webinar
- Collect valuable feedback and gather data on your audience with polls and tests
- Share your screen to demonstrate processes or to show your products in action
- Brainstorm ideas and promote collaboration using interactive whiteboards.
- Expand your reach by live streaming your webinar on Facebook and YouTube.
- Promote your products and special offers during your webinar using call-to-action buttons.
- Use our free app to host webinars from your mobile device. With a fully responsive webinar room, attendees can join your events from their mobile browsers, no app or installation needed.
REASON #5) Conversion Funnel
You fill in the blanks, our sales funnel software does all the heavy lifting. Let our conversion funnel software do the job for you with 30 professionally designed and conversion-optimized scenarios made to sell, build contact lists, showcase your offers for specific, automated campaigns.
Conversion Funnel Highlights:
- Simple opt-in funnels: Use standard opt-in funnels to capture new leads on your landing page.
- Lead magnet funnels: Share valuable content in exchange for email addresses and grow your list faster.
- Sales funnels: Promote, sell, and deliver your products online with simple, effective sales funnels.
- Webinar funnels: Build relationships and turn your expertise into revenue with free or paid webinars.
- Launch funnels in a flash with predesigned scenarios: Each scenario set features high-quality images, designs, and professional sales copy – just add some details about your offers and you’re good to go.
REASON #6) Paid ads
You can get in front of new audiences and grow your business with built-in tools to run and manage your paid campaigns.
Paid Ads Highlights:
- Engage existing contacts: Target subscribers with ads that are optimized with content you know they’ll like.
- Find and attract new audiences: Locate people that have similar interests to your existing contacts.
- Bring back landing page visitors: Retarget people who left your page without converting with new, relevant ads.
- Sell more of your stuff: Run targeted ads that help you promote your products and services.
- Create, buy, and manage Facebook and Instagram ads right inside GetResponse and then track their performance and optimize as you go.
- Target lookalike audiences to generate new leads, Retarget your GetResponse Landing Page visitors.
- Access all campaign analytics in one dashboard and pay only for the leads or clicks you bid for.
- Automatically install a Facebook Pixel on your GetResponse Landing Pages.
- Run retargeting ads that promote relevant, related offers.
- Make it simple for new customers to find you by promoting your business with easy-to-create Google Search Ads.
- Create search ad campaigns in GetResponse.
REASON #7) Web push notifications
No matter where your customers are browsing on the internet, now you can bring them back to your website with web push notifications – no email address required with GetResponse native web push tool. Boost your website traffic and conversions with web push notifications.
Web push notifications Highlights:
- Convert strangers to customers: Increase web push subscription rates with custom opt-in prompts.
- Optimize your marketing stack: Web pushes are an essential growth and messaging tool in your marketing toolkit.
- Enjoy no-limits notifications: Share unlimited notifications to engage customers with timely offers and updates.
- Reach your audience while they’re browsing other sites: Send web push notifications on desktop and mobile browsers to promote new offers or content, grow your list, and make more sales.
- Get push subscribers with custom opt-in prompts: Web push notifications are a perfect first touchpoint with your site visitors. Deploy relevant opt-in messages and get new push subscribers in one click.
- Monitor views and clicks on opt-in prompt messages: Track actionable metrics: impression, delivery rate, and click-through rates
REASON #8) Live chat
Let your audience communicate with you directly using GetResponse live chat solution and provide real-time, instant support. You can create segments based on chat history, apply tags and custom fields to your contacts based on their chats history and be there when they need you most.
Live Chat Highlights:
- Add a chat button or text link to your emails.
- Provide instant support with real-time conversations.
- Customize your chat window and page with your branding and colour scheme.
- Add a welcome message that inviting people to chat.
- Live chat on your schedule: Enable asynchronous chats – send automated away messages when you’re not around, and follow-up with chats you get in the meantime via email.
- Catch every chat you get – even when you’re not around 24/7. Live chat according to your schedule, then reply when you’re back online.
- Stay transparent with your current chat statuses, display your working hours when a chat is off and inform visitors when you’ll be back with auto-replies.